[E-rundbrief] Info 1991 - Französische Atomrakete getestet.

Matthias Reichl info at begegnungszentrum.at
Di Jun 16 10:54:40 CEST 2020

E-Rundbrief Info 1991 - M51 missile launch on June 12 - französische
strategische Atomrakete M51 für 6 atomare Sprengköpfe von
französischem U-Boot getestet - Kosten 120 Mio. Euro - trotz
Sparmaßnahmen.

Bad Ischl, 16.6.2020

Begegnungszentrum für aktive Gewaltlosigkeit

www.begegnungszentrum.at

At 8:20 am, the Téméraire (the "Bold"), a missile launcher submarine
successfully fired an M51 strategic ballistic missile at the point of
Penmarc'h in Finistère. “This essay demonstrates our technological
excellence and our commitment to French sovereignty,” said Florence
Parly, Minister of Defence. “ The government continues to launch its
new missile campaign in Brittany not only by violating the TNP, Treaty
of Non-proliferation of Nuclear Weapons signed by France, but also in
defiance of the current financial situation and  of environmental
requirements. Remember that a missile costs 120 million euros, which
is the gross annual salary of 7,500 nurses. This missile is designed
to carry six atomic bombs, each of which can destroy a city like Paris
in seconds. Outrage and protest among many citizens: the pandemic
revealed, if necessary, that the real priorities must be brought to
health, social and environmental emergencies, and not to expensive
tests for better performance of our works of death.

In the respect of precautionary health measures, demonstrations, at
the initiative of le Mouvement de la Paix which denounces these tests,
took place in different cities and on the place of the command center
of the operation where about sixty people found themselves at the
point of Penmarc'h, near the semaphore and the building ensuring the
logistics of command of the shooting.

Quelle: [no-to-nato]

--

     Matthias Reichl, Pressesprecher/ press speaker,
     Begegnungszentrum fuer aktive Gewaltlosigkeit