[E-rundbrief] Info 1897 - XR Peace Blockades, London , 7.10.2019

Matthias Reichl info at begegnungszentrum.at
Di Okt 8 18:08:01 CEST 2019

E-Rundbrief Info 1897 - Extinction Rebellion Peace/ Trident
Ploughshares: 23 Arrests as XR Peace Blockades Victoria Embankment
outside MoD (Ministry of Defense, London).

Bad Ischl, 8.10.2019

Begegnungszentrum für aktive Gewaltlosigkeit

www.begegnungszentrum.at

FW: [Trident Ploughshares] 23 Arrests as XR Peace Blockades Victoria
Embankment outside MoD (Ministry of Defense, London)