[E-rundbrief] Info 1970 - FFF - Klima-Aktionstage 24.4.2020

Matthias Reichl info at begegnungszentrum.at
Do Apr 23 16:17:01 CEST 2020

E-Rundbrief Info 1970 - Fridays for Future (FFF): Internationale
Klima- Aktionstage und earthweek-livestream um den 24.4.2020 ersetzen
vorläufig den Klimastreik.

Bad Ischl, 23.4.2020

Begegnungszentrum für aktive Gewaltlosigkeit

www.begegnungszentrum.at

SARS-CoV-2: Fridays for Future sagt Klimastreiks vorübergehend ab und
ruft zu Online-Aktivismus auf.

https://fridaysforfuture.at/corona

Nachbarschafts­challenge
Fridays For Future ruft zu Nachbarschaftschallenge auf -
#TogetherForFuture in Krisenzeiten

https://fridaysforfuture.at/nachbarschaftschallenge

--------------

Internationaler Appell von FFF

https://fridaysforfuture.org/fff24/

Tune into to the International 24 hour Fridays for Future earthweek
livestream to hear from strikers and scientists from around the world!
April 24th, 2020

Tune in to our youtube channel at any time on the 24th of April,
Fridays For Future will be holding a 24 hour livestream on our
International YouTube channel.

This will be a day of global unity, where Fridays For Future groups in
as many different countries as possible will get to share their
experiences, how the climate crisis has impacted their communities and
what change they want to see.

The 24th of April was supposed to be a global strike. Unfortunately,
COVID-19 has put the world on hold, and we must adapt.

We strongly believe in uniting behind science and understanding the
emergency, therefore we made the decision to engage on this crisis in
a different way without putting our communities at risk.
Tune in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXhR5EvR2W8

--

     Matthias Reichl, Pressesprecher/ press speaker,
     Begegnungszentrum fuer aktive Gewaltlosigkeit