[E-rundbrief] Info 1788 - Gush Shalom: Resisting the occupation in Khan al_Ahmar (Palestine)

Matthias Reichl info at begegnungszentrum.at
Mo Okt 22 18:07:58 CEST 2018

E-Rundbrief Info 1788 - Gush Shalom (IL): Resisting the occupation in
Khan al_Ahmar and the U.N./ Donations started coming.

Bad Ischl, 22.10.2018

Begegnungszentrum für aktive Gewaltlosigkeit

www.begegnungszentrum.at

Gush Shalom, 22.10.2018

The week that was:

Israel rights group chief slams occupation at UN
Invited to speak at the UN plenary,  B'Tselem chief Hagai El-Ad
slammed Israel's violations against the Palestinians in the occupied
West Bank and the Gaza Strip. In response,  Israel’s Ambassador to the
United Nations, Danny Danon accused El-Ad of being “a wretched
collaborator”.
(The article includes El-Ad's videotaped speech)
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181019-israel-rights-group-chief-slams-occupation-at-un/

In Khan al-Ahmar, I found renewed hope for resisting the occupation
Over the last four months I have spent most of my time in Khan
al-Ahmar, watching young Palestinians resist, day after day, the
Israeli authorities’ attempts to demolish the village. On Saturday
night, their struggle finally bore fruit.
https://972mag.com/in-khan-al-ahmar-i-found-renewed-hope-for-resisting-the-occupation/138289/

N.B.
have already started to come! We are grateful and feel encouraged.

Checks should be made out to "Two Flags-One Future", and on an
attached note earmarked for "Gush Shalom".

Send the check -  to:
Gush Shalom
attn Adam Keller
pob 2542
Holon 5812501
ISRAEL

It is also possible to donate through paypal to the account of Beate
Zilversmidt at  beatezil at hotmail.com  -  earmarked for Gush Shalom.

#
The attached weekly statement (Hebrew abd English) reacts to "The
escalation in the South."

--

     Matthias Reichl, Pressesprecher/ press speaker,
     Begegnungszentrum fuer aktive Gewaltlosigkeit